You can watch our panorama tour through the Ticino with a virtual-reality-headset:
- Use a smartphone with gyro sensors. Gyro sensors measure the motion of a smartphone and control the direction of view within the panorama accordingly.
- In the panorama there are some symbols at the lower right. Click the headset symbol to switch to the VR-mode. A new image with a larger headset symbol appears.
- Click the box under the large headset symbol to select the used VR-headset or click the headset to start the tour. The panorama image gets duplicated on the display once the tour has been started.
- Insert the smartpohone into the VR-headset and look into the headset
- To switch to the next panorama, move the black cross into the blinking point while watching the panorama.
All panoramas of this tour were shot with a GoPro Hero 3+ Black as camera and with our Panohero as panorama head.
We from Herdima wish that you have much pleasure while diving into our little tour through the southernmost part of Switzerland, the beautiful Ticino.
< Here we might put some images as links into the tour >