Become a Reseller for Panohero!
To be able to focus more on design and development of products, we shifted from online selling of our products to selling these via 3d-printing market places like Shapeways. However, we are open for cooperation with online or stationary resellers – to the benefit of customers, resellers and Herdima.
Benefits of customers from online resellers:
- Faster delivery – no waiting fro production by Shapeways.
- Steel nut – no need to trust in a 3d printed hex nut.
- Bubble level – no separate order and shipping cost for a bubble level.
- Assembled and tested product – reduced uncertainty if assembly is easy and if product works as expected.
- Printed user’s manual – no need to download and print the manual.
Benefits of resellers from selling Panohero:
- Hurried and easy customers are ready to spend more for the added value provided by a reseller.
- As a reseller, you can set prices at your liking.
- As first reseller you have the chance to become an exclusive reseller of Panohero if you want to.
- You can bundle Panohero with tripods, cameras, bags, other mounts, software licenses, books, etc.
- As a reseller, you can better serve people speaking your local language.
- As a reseller, you can ship items more economically to your region which may be far from the currently supprted 3d-production plants.
- Our family concept reduces your risk, stock and investment. Get sets – which can be produced more economically – and rearrange brackets, bodies and feet as needed for the orders of your customers.
- We bring traffic to our website and link to you as a reseller – in the best interest of all involved parties. Customers decide if they prefer to order at you – the reseller – or at a 3d-printing market place.
We offer attractive conditions for resellers. Fill in the form or send us an email and we will get in touch with you.
Your Team at Herdima