Panoramic head Panohero-Pro-H
With the panoramic head Panohero-Pro-H and your GoPro Hero you are able to capture a detailed and precise spherical panorama with 360 x 180 degrees – all around you from top to bottom – quickly and with ease in just six shots.
vorher € 109
jetzt nur € 89
The panoramic head Panohero-Pro-H is known to work with these action-cameras:
- GoPro: Hero 4 Black, Hero 4 Silver, Hero 3+ Black, Hero 3+ Silver, Hero 3 Black, Hero 3 Silver, Hero 3 White
- Hawkeye: Firefly 6S
Joints from top to bottom
- Camera and Bracket: The camera snaps into the bracket.
- Bracket and body of the Panohero-Pro are firmly connected. The joint features two snap-in positions. One position serves for the three shots to the upper hemisphere. The other position serves for the three shots to the lower hemisphere. The bracket can be rotated with respect to the arm by 180°.
- Body and shoe of the Panohero-Pro are firmly connected.The forked legs of the body are pinched with the fingers and put into the shoe. When released, the forked legs latch into the shoe. This joint provides three latching positions for the three shooting directions. With pinched legs, the body can be rotated in the shoe.
- Shoe and tripod: The shoe has a nut with a 1/4″ photo thread for attaching the shoe to a tripod.
- Comparison and technical data (PDF)
- Creating panoramas with an action-camera (what it takes, how it works, and what you get from it)
- Video-reviews und test reports for the Panohero
- Test report for Panobaby-S und Rondo-S (German)
- Small, light, precise and robust
- Quick and easy to use
- With bubble level
- All connections from camera to tripod have tensile strength
- Can also be used upside down or on horizontal monopod