Panoramic head Panohero-Classic-H
With the panoramic head Panohero-Classic-H and your GoPro Hero you are able to capture detailed and precise spherical panoramas (VR images) quickly and with ease. It only takes six shots to create an image with 72 megapixels.
The image extends over the full range of 360 x 180 degrees. That is, the captured area is covering everything around you from top to bottom.
This head rotates the lens optimally around its parallax free point – also known as the nodal point. Accordingly the created image has zero parallax error which makes stitching fast and easy.
The panoramic head Panohero-Classic-H is known to work with these action-cameras:
- Hero 4 Black and Silver
- Hero 3+ Black and Silver
- Hero 3 Black and Silver and White
- Firefly 6S
Joints from top to bottom
- Camera and Bracket: The camera snaps into the bracket.
- Bracket and arm of the device are firmly connected and the joint features two snap-in positions. One position serves for three shots towards the upper hemisphere and the other position serves for three shots towards the lower hemisphere. For changing position, the bracket can be rotated by 180° with respect to the arm.
- Arm and foot: The arm of the device is connected to the foot by the weight of arm and camera. Accordingly, the arm is inserted vertically down into the foot. There are three positions for the arm – so you can shoot into three directions.
- Foot and tripod: Due to a nut with a 1/4″ photo thread, the foot can be attached to a tripod.
- Small, light, precise and robust
- Quick and easy to use
- Proven and popular
- Being sold since 2014