Panoramic head Panobaby-S
With the panoramic head Panobaby-S and your SJ4000 or SJ4000+ you capture detailed and precise cylindric panoramas (VR images) quickly and with ease. It only takes six shots to create such a panorama.
The image extends over a range of 360 x 94 degrees. That is, the captured area is covering everything around you and about one half of the vertical field between zenith and nadir.
The head rotates the lens exactly around its parallax free point – also known as nodal point. Accordingly the created image has zero parallax error which makes stitching fast and easy and provides results of high quality.
The panoramic head Panobaby-S is known to work with these action-cameras:
- SJCAM: SJ4000, SJ4000 WIFI, SJ4000+ (SJ400plus)
- QUMOX: SJ4000, SJ4000 WIFI, SJ4000+ (SJ400plus)
Joints from top to bottom
- Camera and Bracket: The camera in portrait position snaps into the bracket.
- Bracket and foot: Bracket and foot are connected with each other firmly and continuously rotatable. Well visible and palpable markers allow for quick rotation in steps of 60 degrees for six shooting directions.
- Foot and tripod: Due to a contained nut with a 1/4″ photo thread, the foot can be attached to a tripod.
- Comparison and technical data (PDF)
- Creating panoramas with an action-camera
(what it takes, how it works, and what you get from it)
- Video-reviews and test reports for the Panohero
- Test report for Panobaby-S and Rondo-S (German)
- Small, light, precise and robust
- Quick and easy to use
- Can also be used horizontally or upside down
- Allows for panning video shot