Panoramic head Panohero-Std-Y
With the panoramic head Panohero-Std-Y and your Xiaomi Yi 2K, Xiaomi Yi 4K or Xiaomi Yi 4K+ you are able to capture detailed and precise spherical panoramas (VR images) quickly and with ease. It only takes six shots to create an image with 72 megapixels.
The image extends over the full range of 360 x 180 degrees. That is, the captured area is covering everything around you from top to bottom.
This head rotates the lens optimally around its parallax free point – also known as the nodal point. Accordingly the created image has zero parallax error which makes stitching fast and easy.
The panoramic head Panohero-Std-Y is known to work with these action-cameras:
Joints from top to bottom
- Camera and Bracket: The camera snaps into the bracket.
- Bracket and arm: Bracket and arm are firmly connected and the joint features two snap-in positions. One position serves for three shots towards the upper hemisphere and the other position serves for shots towards the lower hemisphere. For changing the position, the bracket is rotated by 180° with respect to the arm.
- Arm and foot: The arm is connected to the foot by the weight of arm and camera. Accordingly, the arm is inserted vertically down into the foot. The arm can rest in the foot in three positions – so you can shoot into three directions.
- Foot and tripod: Due to a contained nut with a 1/4″ photo thread, the foot can be attached to a tripod.
- Small, light, precise and robust
- Quick and easy to use
- Very similar to Panohero-Classic-H which is being sold since 2014
- Smaller, lighter and more affordable than Panohero-Classic-H