Panoramic head Panohero-Pro-Y
With the panoramic head Panohero-Pro-Y and your Xiaomi Yi 2K, Xiaomi Yi 4K or Xiaomi Yi 4K+ you are able to capture detailed and precise spherical panoramas (VR images) quickly and with ease. It only takes six shots to create an image with 72 megapixels.
The image extends over the full range of 360 x 180 degrees. That is, the captured area is covering everything around you from top to bottom.
This head rotates the lens optimally around its parallax free point – also known as the nodal point. Accordingly the created image has zero parallax error which makes stitching fast and easy.
The panoramic head Panohero-Pro-Y is known to work with these action-cameras:
Cameras of Xiaomi / Xiaoyi / Xiao:
- Yi – chinese version (yellow)
- Yi – international version (white)
- Yi 2K (black or white)
- Yi 4K (black or white)
- Yi 4K+
Joints from top to bottom
- Camera and Bracket: The camera snaps into the bracket.
- Bracket and body of the Panohero-Pro are firmly connected. The joint features two snap-in positions. One position serves for the three shots to the upper hemisphere. The other position serves for the three shots to lower hemisphere. The bracket can be rotated with respect to the arm by 180°.
- Body and shoe of the Panohero-Pro are firmly connected.The forked legs of the body are pinched with the fingers and put into the shoe. When released, the forked legs latch into the shoe. This joint provides three latching positions for the three shooting directions. With pinched legs, the body can be rotated in the shoe.
- Shoe and tripod: The shoe has a nut with a 1/4″ photo thread for attaching the shoe to a tripod.
- Small, light, precise and robust
- Quick and easy to use
- With bubble level
- Can also be used on horizontal monopod
- Can also be used upside down